This is the saddest post I have ever made but - I have no Johnny’s friends in Tokyo. So I am going to potentially put my life and cred on the line and ask Tumblr Kanjani8 and Arashi fans in living in Tokyo and the surrounds to be my friends/shopping buddies/awkward coffee dates.
WHAT I WANT FROM YOU/STUFF WE CAN DO TOGETHER~
- a sense of humour (the darker the better man) (I’m serious tho)
- subtle screaming/hand holding/ugly crying/hatred towards the Johnny’s machine in that we don’t actually hate it way
- karaoke (I suppose)
- trips to the Johnny’s shop to pretend we are totes not interested but secretly are filling up that shit with photos to buy/trips to those creepy stores in Nakano Broadway/I really like shopping for merch
- totally rational discussions about subliminal messages through PVs and the existentialist angst of Japanese boy bands as portrayed by Sakurai Sho’s hair
- a buddy for all those events coming up (maybe not Nazodi because I might hyperventilate and embarrass you)
- Austrayan living in Katsushika
- not a serial killer, just into hyperactive boy bands
- brimming with sarcasm and love and not as annoying as this post would lead you to believe
- currently confused about my love for Yasu
- uncomfortable about SexyZone in general
- also into dramas, rock music, fashun, Katori Shingo, other shit - even if you’re not an Eito or Arashi fan, but loves Johnny’s or dramas or whatever, let’s hang, yo!
I am also a Pisces, like long walks on the beach and reading poetry under the leaves of an oak tree~
If I sound like a fannish friend dreamboat, let’s do it. Message me and let our love affair facilitated by 12 jerks begin. Hell, let’s get a gang together. We can be like the Babysitter’s Club but…not.
*sadly walks away*